If you are looking for something fun to do on a Tuesday evening in Anacortes, check out The Brown Lantern. We go for the fish tacos and trivia with trivia master “Boston Bob”. It’s a pretty laid back trivia experience, Boston Bob reads out the question, you deliberate with your team and write down your answer on your score sheet. Answers are read at the end of the round. Prizes of $10 off your bill are awarded to the winning team of each round. There are just two rules, no cheating with phones and don’t shout out the answers! Come on down to connect with old friends or make some new ones at this iconic Anacortes destination!
Here are a few questions from the night:
- What was the name of the first animal to orbit Earth?
- Which reindeer name comes first alphabetically?
- What does the H stand for in George H. W. Bush?
- What do you call a young kangaroo?
- Which country was called Constantinople?
How many did you get right?